If you don't want to go through the hassle of building your own target base and are willing to sacrifice a little portability for lower cost, this stake base should be right up your alley. The compact design lends itself to being easily transported and set up at your range.
- 10 gauge steel construction
- Sturdy construction makes for a solid foundation to your target assembly
- Powder coated finish
- Durable finish out in the elements
- 8" long stake
Securely supports your target without being so long that it takes John Henry pound it down.
- Two thumb screws
- Quickly secures to any 2x4 for great stability
- Supports up to a 3/8" thick 12" gong or human silhouette
Note: The IPSC AC zone target is too heavy for this base. Also consider the soil type you will be using this in. Harder packed soils will support more weight than will soft dirt.