I had high expectations for this. However, first stumbling block was the necessity to remove my scope to put it on the rail. After installation, I noted the weak failure point as the end with the square hole for the 2nd piece. Sure enough, within 10 minutes, that short end snapped off (more how the 3d printing is parallel to the failure point). Wasn't able to use it in the field. Again, I like the concept; it was the details that disappointed me.
I printed it laying down to avoid breakage and then drilled and tapped to install a 1/4 20 thumb screw to tension the data card. Thank you for the file
Awesome idea! Thank you for this! First time I printed my settings were not correct but once I fixed my error it turned out great and just what I needed!
These work well. Did have to do some cleanup to the print with a file and exacto knife. They do have to slide on from the end of your rail. Thanks for sharing these files.
Works excellent!! I also laser cut myself some clear laminate for cards. Holds them excellent. Only issue I had was I didn’t have any rail in front of scope mount. So I had to bend it pretty hard to get over rail. Would be much easier with scope off. Mine held tight enough I didn’t need lock.
Thanks for time you put in on drawing this up!! Love it